Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

truely amazing

a great final fantasy spoof, every final fantasy fan should watch this

trampl Villains trampl Villains

Not bad

The main problem is that it's very unclear when the bunny can and can't jump over gaps, the logic seems to change for each level and situation, you can figure it out with trial and error, but it would be nice to be able to understand when you can and can't jump multiple platforms.

little hanuman little hanuman

it could be good

I find the jump sound really abrasive, so if you could either turn down the volume of it, or change that actual sound, that would be great. It seems like if you work on it more it could be something pretty good.

Tetris SpelPortalen.nu Tetris SpelPortalen.nu

Good Start

This is better than most tertis games I've played. It's simple and to the point, and doesn't try and add any needless bells and whistles. As for ideas on how to improve it, I would make some sort of quick animation before the lines go away, such as having the line flash briefly. Also, I wasn't able to rotate blocks that had already gone as low as they could go but weren't down yet, and unless the block was in the right place I wasn't able to rotate it. Aside from those things, it's a good game.

BSing BSing

Amazing

I loved every second of it, keep up the good work ^_^. And yeah, those people really need to learn that it's not serious lol.

'Radiant Pulse' 'Radiant Pulse'

i just have to say

this is an amazing song, one of my favorites from you yet.

tobycreed responds: