trampl Villains trampl Villains

Not bad

The main problem is that it's very unclear when the bunny can and can't jump over gaps, the logic seems to change for each level and situation, you can figure it out with trial and error, but it would be nice to be able to understand when you can and can't jump multiple platforms.

little hanuman little hanuman

it could be good

I find the jump sound really abrasive, so if you could either turn down the volume of it, or change that actual sound, that would be great. It seems like if you work on it more it could be something pretty good.

Tetris SpelPortalen.nu Tetris SpelPortalen.nu

Good Start

This is better than most tertis games I've played. It's simple and to the point, and doesn't try and add any needless bells and whistles. As for ideas on how to improve it, I would make some sort of quick animation before the lines go away, such as having the line flash briefly. Also, I wasn't able to rotate blocks that had already gone as low as they could go but weren't down yet, and unless the block was in the right place I wasn't able to rotate it. Aside from those things, it's a good game.

Skateboard Sam alpha Skateboard Sam alpha

Collision Detection

I think you're moving in the right direction. You should add in a replay level option if you fall too far down and can't get back up. Also, you can jump through platforms, and then jump again inside of them, which also should fixed. Also, you should probably consider increasing the falling speed, if you jumped too high with no where to go you could be falling for a considerable amount of time. For an unfinished game it's not bad.

THEKRAIDSTER responds:

actually, I'm going to add something so you die if you fall past a certain point.

Seven Deadly Sins Seven Deadly Sins

a very nice and fun game, defintily worth playing

i thought it was very fun and entertaining, the voiceing wasnt the greatest ever, but it was still better than a lot of stuff ive heard, overall i love this game